Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trust Fund Baby in California Part I

Umm... I still exist, Yeah since May I posted something, now it is October, that is like 5 months. Alot happened since then, the post in May is still accurate, still a bit love sick or basically infatuated.

Well I am not a trust fund baby or anything, I think those people have everything and just not satisfied. Maybe I am the same way as them, just labeled as something else, I am a generic trust fund baby I guess.

Lately I just get confused who to trust, who to talk to, who to confide in without getting stabbed in the back or emotionally hurt. I have no choice but to trust the people taking care of me, and when I do not interact with family and friends because of the fact I get stuck at home for a multitude of reasons; van issues, wheelchair not working, not enough staff hours to get out since there is a second person with 24 hour care, so the only time I go out is when there is support staff or when that second person is at work, how sad is that? Staying at home is really stressing me out, I am nearly going psychotic pretty much, if I don't interact with people I'll go crazy, I am a very social person, when I do not go out, the only interaction I get is with staff and my housemates and even that is getting under my skin because I see them every day, it gets really boring. To the point that I take an unorganized trip to California, it was so beautiful and breathtaking. I was down in San Diego by the way, just amazing, 70s and sunny EVERY day...

MIDNIGHT... part two soon

No comments:

Post a Comment