Friday, October 16, 2009

Trust Fund Baby in California Part II

...As I was saying last night, it is so beautiful in California, palm trees everywhere. I went to this Lamborghini Dealership in La Jolla, damn those are some NICE cars. Everything is freaking amazing there, if you are an outgoing person like myself (if my wheelchair works) California is where you need to be. Minnesota is boring as hell, I think hell froze over in the MN, no joke! There is nearly nothing to do here, there are lakes, MPLS, Mall of America, and basically sporting events, oh can't forget Valleyfair or the Minnesota State Fair. In California there is the beaches, Sea World, LA, Hollywood, Balboa Park, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Just driving around looking at the views is something to do, list can go on and on...

Thats all I can come up with for today, 3 is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment