Friday, October 23, 2009

Trust Fund Baby in California Part III

Let's see here, where do I start? Well, I am stressed, who isn't stressed? Why should I even feel stressed? I am feeling isolated, I should not even be saying all this on the internet, but who really cares, I do not know what to really do. Maybe I am being a downer... can you blame me? I have not enjoyed having no power chair but stay positive, right? HOW THE HELL CAN I, I am going crazy not going out. Add on having to deal with the same staff, same tv, same housemates, same computer, same food, same old shit every single day, I do not see other people, I am a social person, I like connecting with people, maybe I should be a caregiver and care for people but how can I even do that when I need to be taken care of, oh the irony. Wow I am ranting like crazy, but I can keep going. I am pissed off that I need to be pushed around these days, and I did not call or do anything about it since Wednesday, who knows why... coming to the point that I will implode from all the stress. What else is causing my stress? having most of my relationships be with staff or housemates, I have nothing against them at all. Another stress is not being this young 21 year old I DESERVE to be. I can keep going... but I'll shut up, enough ranting for tonight, I honestly do not like ranting but I'll go crazy if I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment