Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend

First of all on Saturday I went to a 'casting call' for an entertainment complex, they let me fill an application and go on an interview immediately after. It was my first official interview, I was freaking nervous! They asked me the strangest questions like what my favorite movie was, I replied Slumdog Millionaire... I think I responded a little early, oh well. I think that I did pretty well, I hope.

Afterwords, I dropped off the movies I rented from the library... how fun.

On Sunday, I went to work, 45 minute commute, ughhhh... well I do benefit the place I work at, otherwise I would quit. After that I went to my moms for 'Easter' lunch with my brother and his family. I went to my brothers' after that.

At least I did something unlike being a bum...

No comments:

Post a Comment